What are your office hours?
- You can view our office hours on the Contact Us page.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Bankruptcy, Judgments, money owed and evictions from previous landlords will be a denial.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
How much is the application fee?
- The application fee is $35.00. We will do both a background and credit check.
What is the deposit?
- The deposit for each floor plan is listed on our application page. Click “View Details” on the listing to find it.
Do we take pets?
- Yes! Pets must be 25 lbs or less and there is a 2 pet limit. You will be charged a $500 non-refundable pet fee per pet at move-in and an additional $25 monthly pet rent per pet.
Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
- We do not accept any of the above.
Are you an income-based apartment?
- No, you must make 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
- We only offer 1 year leasing terms. We do not offer any short-term leasing of any kind.
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- Tenants are responsible for all utilities. Tenants will have to set up electric service from the city of Columbia. We will add a utility pass-thru charge for water and sewage alongside your monthly rent.
How do I do my laundry?
- All of our apartments feature hookups for washers and dryers.